Licensing of our existing app technology
If you like the functionality of some of the apps featured on our projects page, and would like to talk about using the same ideas in your own apps, we can discuss licensing of the core technology that has already been built and tailoring it to your own organisation and users’ needs.
This can include:
- Licencing to use the core functionality within your organisation or for a commercial use
- Re-designing the user interface to reflect your brand and your target users
- Customising functionality to your own training or information sharing processes
- Incorporating specific accessibility functions such as Makaton or sign language
- Localising to different languages and cultural considerations
Developing apps for people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
We have specific experience in this sector that we would like to share with you. If you are working in a particular area of support for people with special educational needs or with physical difficulties, we would love to hear from you to discuss how the development of an app could benefit that user group. This might include areas such as:
- Apps to support education and training
- Apps to support or augment an aspect of physical disability
- The use of Augmented Reality in rehabilitation or physiotherapy
- Apps to enable supported independent living
- Help apps for people with particular emotional or psychological needs
- Bespoke training apps for people with special educational needs or disabilities to support employment or supported work placements
We are particularly keen to share our experience of working in this sector in the UK with overseas SEND providers and educational establishments to share best practice and to connect some of our UK clients with counterparts in other parts of the world.
Please get in touch – together we can make a difference!
Developing apps for training in specific industry processes or systems
Downloading your app to a mobile device means that your staff or learners can access your material wherever they are – in the workplace, on the train, on a plane, at home – or in remote areas in the field… The technology we have developed can be tailored to deliver training in any industrial, commercial or service situation. We’re also developing ‘lean’ apps that aren’t data hungry!
- Do you have a lengthy training manual that you’d like to convert to a mobile app?
- Do your staff need to understand a complex step-by-step process?
- Do you work in an environment where paper-based training materials can’t be used?
- Are your team ‘tech savvy’ and prefer to learn using a mobile or a tablet?
- Do you have processes to communicate that need to be shown using video?
- Do you need to train people in lots of different languages?
- Do you need to tailor apps to specific geographical regions?
- Could you put your instruction manuals into an app that users can access easily?
- Would your warranty claim process be easier through an app-based interface?
- Do you want to use ‘disruptive technology’ to create a USP for your product or service?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then we can help you to develop an app to deliver that functionality. Contact us to discuss your idea in confidence and let’s see where we can take it!
We don’t just build apps for education, healthcare and training…
We also develop apps to help you sell more products, to create bespoke products or to provide ‘added value’ to your customers to keep them engaged and to maintain brand and product loyalty.
Examples of what we could do for you include:
- Custom product personalisation apps
- Customer loyalty scheme apps
- Augmented Reality apps to enable customers to visualise using a product or to put themselves into a specific environment
- Augnmented Reality apps to signpost customers to specific products in-store
- Push notifications to promote products and services
- Customer feedback apps
We’ll help you develop your app based on your objectives and target audiences, publish the app to iOS, Android or Windows platforms – or develop a web app if that’s more appropriate for your market. Call us or email to find out more!
Apps for healthcare
A fast-growing market is the use of apps in healthcare liked to wearable technologies to enable continuous feedback on specific conditions and environmental factors.
We’re currently working with a number of partners on projects that include:
- Monitoring of specific conditions and co-morbidities to gather data
- Comparison of legacy data with data gathered from wearables
- The use of wearables and apps to deliver lifestyle prompts to manage specific conditions
- The use of apps in telemedicine
- Delivery of healthcare information in remote areas
We would be delighted to hear from you if you would like to discuss a project.